Friday, June 7, 2013

in the books

if you've been reading this blog, thanks! sorry i missed the last few days. i've been working late at the hotel and the internet is ridiculously slow (it's not even able to load gmail). long days and long nights have kept me busy! but my first two weeks on-site in seattle are in the books. i can't say it was easy, but the long work days and quiet nights were collectively interesting and humbling. 

so if you're wondering how my dinner was last night over at fran's house, i've got bad news: it didn't happen. i ran into some technical issues at work toward the end of the day yesterday, and i decided to be responsible as an employee and put in extra hours to finish up my tasks instead of going over to fran's house. i felt really bad, but he understood and said i was still welcome to come over next week when it's convenient. he's a really nice guy. and so is his wife! fran came up to me this morning and handed me this! 


he said his wife told me to enjoy these since i couldn't make it last night. what a wonderful couple.

i can't wait to go home. i'm writing this on my phone while waiting at my gate to board the plane. i have another post coming, but i won't be able to finish it until i get the photos off my camera. 

happy friday, everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment