Monday, June 10, 2013

dump

you know what i found this morning in my car? i have a usb charger for the car, and i dropped it in between the passenger seat and the center console when i got in my car this morning. i rolled the seat forward and i saw a clear box. i pulled it out and discovered that it was a salad box with mold everywhere. that thing must have been in there for weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeks. good job alamo. your car inspections are thorough.

my supervisor for work (from liferay) is on-site with me this week. having him around is like having kobe on your basketball team. it's awesome. even though the project is nasty and unpredictable, having my supervisor around makes me feel so much better and more efficient. we had dinner together after a 10-hour day, and it was nice to get to know him since he doesn't work out of the LA office (where i normally work) either. he's a cool guy. 

i'm starting the 4/10 work schedule so that i can go home after work on thursdays and have fridays off. i hope that's enough time to catch up sleep. i look like i'm wearing mascara around my eyes. 

i haven't been able (nor motivated) to take pictures or go explore. i hope i don't give up on trying to capture seattle through photos because it is a really nice place. 

No comments:

Post a Comment